Get to know Kira!
- What High School do you attend? Valencia High School
- What are your plans for after HS? After high school I would like to attend a four year university and major in nursing!
- Activities that you’re involved in at, or outside of, school? At VHS I am a swimmer and outside of school I am apart of a community service group called assisteens!
- Do you have a nickname and if so, how did you get it? My family calls me monkey because when I was little I would always climb things and would never sit still
- How would you describe your fashion style? I would describe my fashion style as relaxed but still fun and cute!
- Top 3 things you can’t live without: I can’t live without my family, friends, and food! My family and friends mean so much to me and I would never change them for anything!
- Top 3 favorite bands/musicians: Luke Bryan, Mac Miller, and Maroon 5
- Pet Peeve: People who wear high heels and are unable to walk in them
- Bad Habit: always having to have my phone or be on it!
- This year, I’m most excited for: spending my last year with all my friends and going to football games as a Senior!
- If you had a million dollars: I would go on a shopping trip and waste my money away on things that I don’t need!
- Favorite quote: “Share your sparkle wherever you are.” ~Dodinsky
- Favorite food or restaurant: I don’t have a favorite food or restaurant I love eating anything that involves food, but dessert is my favorite meal!
- TV or movie guilty pleasure: watching chick flicks!
- The best thing about shooting with Renee is: Shooting with Renee was such a great experience! She is absolutely amazing, she is such a sweetheart and is very talented at taking pictures! She has such a great eye for locations and coloring! Renee made the Photo-shoot really fun and enjoyable! She and Jami are such a great team and I hope to be taking more pictures with them soon!